ICAM is currently seeking a full-time (works evenings) Production Coordinator to assist in all aspects of PEG Access.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree or comparable training in communications, or media arts.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in digital media production.
- Computer skills, including Windows, Apple, digital file management, nonlinear editing and video production graphics software programs.
- Video and video transmission skills and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to interact effectively with the public.
- Ability to work independently and also part of a team.
- Studio and Remote Video Production and non-linear content creation skills.
- Needs to have own transportation.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assist in encoding, scheduling and playback of all ICAM channels
- Assist in daily operations and continuity of all access channels.
- Oversee community Bulletin Board management.
- Implement, organize and maintain all Media Center equipment databases.
- Keep all field and studio equipment serviced and maintained.
- Help instruct members in all aspects of digital media production.
- Work with the Executive Director to schedule ICAM Public Access efforts and assess technical needs for coverage as well as determining the nature (live/taped) of the coverage.
- Work with Executive Director to coordinate delivery of Public access services for maximum community use.
* Create and produce programming consistent with the mission of ICAM
* Assist with studio and remote productions.
- Teach classes in the use of field and studio production and post-production equipment and software.
- Assist in all day-to-day operational functions at the Media Center.
- Schedule videographers to cover live local government meetings.
- Cover live local government meetings when videographer is not available.
- Experience in local access program management and production
- Ability to learn software independently
- Edit with Adobe Premier
- Familiar with Tightrope Media Server
- A positive energetic attitude.
Position includes Health Insurance and Paid Vacation Time.
If interested in the position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.